Please find your daily maths activities on the following website:
1) https://ttrockstars.com/login - very good website for times tables, children compete against themselves and others
Good for times tables, division facts and number bonds. Children work against the clock and can improve their times. Brilliant for improving mental maths and calculation skills.
3) https://myminimaths.co.uk/year-4-mini-maths/ - Questions are targeted around Year 4 objectives and daily questions are given where answers are provided.
4) https://corbettmaths.com/5-a-day/primary/ - 5 questions a day, different levels of difficult
Daily problem-solving questions
5) https://uk.ixl.com/math/year-4 - Questions around Year 4 targets
6) https://mathsframe.co.uk/en/resources/category/22/most-popular A range of times table games
7) http://solveme.edc.org/ Puzzle that requires reasoning and gets progressively harder.