West Meadows Primary School School Uniform
At West Meadows Primary School we believe that wearing school uniform gives children a sense of pride and belonging. Each day our children should wear:
- A white or red polo shirt or white shirt or blouse
- A red jumper or cardigan (with or without the school logo)
- Grey or black trousers or a grey or black skirt of suitable length
- A grey pinafore dress or red and white summer dress
- Grey or black tights
- Black shoes or black trainers (without heels for safety reasons)
- Year 6 pupils only may wear their School Leavers hooded top. No other hoodies should be worn in school.
For physical education lessons, children should bring with them to wear:
- A team coloured t.shirt or long sleeved top
- Black shorts, leggings or tracksuit bottoms depending on the weather
- Sensible trainers or black P.E pumps
Children can wear studded earrings only for school and these should be either not worn on P.E days or must be removed for P.E by the child.
Any specific clothing requirements outside of the above uniform should be discussed and agreed with the school’s leadership team. The school provides a ‘nearly new’ uniform shop in the school community room to support all families within school.
Please see the school office or click any of the images below for more information.