West Meadows Primary School
Salary Details: Grade 2/3
Salary Range: £18,065 – £19,171 pro rata
Hours Per Week: 28.75
Contract type: 38 Weeks Plus 2 insets
Contract term: Permanent
The Governing Body at West Meadows Primary School is seeking to appoint a well-motivated, enthusiastic Teaching Assistant. Applications are welcome from both experienced candidates as well as those seeking to start their career as Teaching Assistants.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has good numeracy and literacy skills
- Experience of working in a primary school
- Ability to relate well to children and adults
- Can work constructively as part of a team, understanding classroom roles and responsibilities
In return we can offer you:
- Enthusiastic, well behaved children who are eager to learn and succeed
- Highly committed, enthusiastic and professional staff
- Dedicated governors and supportive parents who care passionately about the school
- A happy and welcoming learning environment
If you would like more information about the school or post, please speak with our Headteacher, Dan Wood on 01226 749164.
The closing date for all applications is: Tuesday 14 July 2020
This post is covered by the Disqualification under the Childcare Act 2006 and 2018 regulations. The preferred candidate for this post will therefore be required to complete a self-disclosure form in addition to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note for this post you will be required to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
St Mary’s Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and young people and expects all staff / volunteers to share this commitment.
St Mary’s Academy Trust welcomes applications from both genders and is committed to equal opportunities.
Any personal data collated will only be used for the purpose for which it is intended i.e the selection process and where required to carry out pre-employment checks, your data will be shared only with the recruitment panel, the data will be stored securely. If you are the successful candidate, your data will form part of your personal file. If you are unsuccessful your data will be retained and destroyed securely in 6 months.